March 21, 2015

WANDER | Tremblant 2015!






Second season boarding and not to brag but I think I've improved a lot since last season! Finally got my first board a gorgeous GNU B-Nice, paired with Ride bindings and Burton Mint boots; I've essentially been out on the hills every weekend. School or no school, snowboarding definitely took priority. With that, I managed two trips to Tremblant, which was some of the best boarding ever! I think I can confidently say that Tremblant is one of the best hills on the east coast. Hopefully next year it will be Whistler but here's a look back at some of the moments captured with my new toy of the new year, the GoPro Hero 4 Silver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...