February 7, 2017

INSPO | BASIC WHITES AND TIES






Last year, the off the shoulder trend was a huge hit for spring and summer and this year I don't think the trends will stray very far. I've been particularly drawn to sleeve details and ties mixed with a structured material. These images have me wishing for warmer weather to bring on the whites and brights. I can't wait until I can shake my shoulders in the sun with these fun designs. It really elevates the basic white poplin shirt with something a little bit more girly and fun, yet still edgy and a bit disheveled... but in a good way.

Images from harper & harley and Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/02/casual-look-with-chic-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bottoms!

    I am looking for someone to collaborate and guest post with if you're interested :)
    degastonbrianna@gmail.com

    Thanks!
    Brianna
    www.globalfashiongal.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...